I know a lot of you people out there are basically rolling around like a buffalo at home doing nothing these days right? Yes? No? Okay.
Okay, so I admit, I have been desperately looking something to do and I failed miserably. Sure, I can start studying for my PMR next year now but that's really not the kind of thing I'm looking for right now :/ And... I did what I always do when nothing is to be done.
WATCH ANOTHER KOREAN DRAMA :D
And hey, I'm making a review about it even though I'm not even done watching 5 episodescause I have no life! I have a habit of not watching dramas until the end because the storyline always gets draggy along the line. I did a smart decision by looking up reviews of dramas on Google and finding out which drama to watch lol. Looks like this particular one has a satisfying ending so I'm giving it a try. I AM HOOKED RIGHT NOW THOUGH.
Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Yep, that's the name of it. To be honest, it doesn't have anything to do with the story except for the Boy Band part. Before this, Syahirah has been constantly nagging me about how awesome the drama is and how hot L is and bla bla bla. Another reason I'm watching this is because Infinite's L is acting in it. His character's lines aren't even that many -.-
Let me just paste the synopsis of the drama from Wikipedia lol. It's a 2012 drama so don't worry about feeling ketinggalan zaman or anything.
"Joo Byung-hee is the crazy, free-spirited leader and vocalist of the popular underground rock group, Eye Candy. Joining him is Kwon Ji-hyuk, chic Lee Hyun-soo, playboy Kim Ha-jin, silent Jang Do-il and baby-faced Seo Kyung-jong. When their delinquent-ridden school is forced to close down, they debate whether it's even worth returning to high school at all. However, due to an outside confrontation with their new school's current ruling band, Strawberry Fields, Eye Candy decides to attend Jungsang High out of spite so they can rule the school once again.
Shut Up Flower Boy Band is an atypical music drama - gritty, relentless and highly stylized to the punk sentiment, but always with heart."
Warning though. Since I have already posted the synopsis here, don't you dare look it up on Wikipedia. I repeat, don't you ever dare do that. I got a mini heart attack when I did after watching one episode and there was a spoiler to the main highlight of the story.
Oh well, might as well spoil it for you people here. My favourite character, and almost everyone who watches the drama's favourite character... dies in the second episode. I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT WHEN I WATCHED THE SCENE. Imagine seeing the main character in a series getting beat up and mercilessly hit by A GINORMOUS LORRY. I'm just glad they made the scene quick or I'd flip the whole world.
His death moved the story though. But still, he doesn't even appear in any of this drama's posters. Okay, after reading all this you might think this drama is a sad and touchy kind of story but you're wrong. It's veeerrryyyyy... cool. Realistic. And funny. From what I've watched, it haven't gotten draggy yet.
The main characters are like the total opposites of F4 in Boys Over Flowers hahahaha :D
Seriously, if you have nothing to do, might as well you try watching an episode or two first. You'll understand why I got hooked by this drama. Watch that trailer above if you wanna know more. And this is the perfect Korean drama to start off with if you have never watched one before :D
Bye.
Okay, so I admit, I have been desperately looking something to do and I failed miserably. Sure, I can start studying for my PMR next year now but that's really not the kind of thing I'm looking for right now :/ And... I did what I always do when nothing is to be done.
WATCH ANOTHER KOREAN DRAMA :D
And hey, I'm making a review about it even though I'm not even done watching 5 episodes
Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Yep, that's the name of it. To be honest, it doesn't have anything to do with the story except for the Boy Band part. Before this, Syahirah has been constantly nagging me about how awesome the drama is and how hot L is and bla bla bla. Another reason I'm watching this is because Infinite's L is acting in it. His character's lines aren't even that many -.-
Let me just paste the synopsis of the drama from Wikipedia lol. It's a 2012 drama so don't worry about feeling ketinggalan zaman or anything.
"Joo Byung-hee is the crazy, free-spirited leader and vocalist of the popular underground rock group, Eye Candy. Joining him is Kwon Ji-hyuk, chic Lee Hyun-soo, playboy Kim Ha-jin, silent Jang Do-il and baby-faced Seo Kyung-jong. When their delinquent-ridden school is forced to close down, they debate whether it's even worth returning to high school at all. However, due to an outside confrontation with their new school's current ruling band, Strawberry Fields, Eye Candy decides to attend Jungsang High out of spite so they can rule the school once again.
Shut Up Flower Boy Band is an atypical music drama - gritty, relentless and highly stylized to the punk sentiment, but always with heart."
Warning though. Since I have already posted the synopsis here, don't you dare look it up on Wikipedia. I repeat, don't you ever dare do that. I got a mini heart attack when I did after watching one episode and there was a spoiler to the main highlight of the story.
Oh well, might as well spoil it for you people here. My favourite character, and almost everyone who watches the drama's favourite character... dies in the second episode. I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT WHEN I WATCHED THE SCENE. Imagine seeing the main character in a series getting beat up and mercilessly hit by A GINORMOUS LORRY. I'm just glad they made the scene quick or I'd flip the whole world.
His death moved the story though. But still, he doesn't even appear in any of this drama's posters. Okay, after reading all this you might think this drama is a sad and touchy kind of story but you're wrong. It's veeerrryyyyy... cool. Realistic. And funny. From what I've watched, it haven't gotten draggy yet.
The main characters are like the total opposites of F4 in Boys Over Flowers hahahaha :D
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment