Embarrassed. Ashamed. Malu.
First of all, I would like to bow 90 degrees and apologize as a Malaysian to Nu'est and VIXX as well as their fandoms for what happened last night during the Shout! Awards in Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia.
Oh, you wanna know what happened? So 8TV invited them to perform during the awards. As you know, not everyone in this country loves K-Pop so when they performed, they were boo-ed and had bottles and even a shoe thrown at them.
Again, I am so sorry.
To add fuel to the fire, the leader of the local band Bunkface, Sam, did a good job in saying that those who listen to K-Pop are not patriotic. What. Excuse me. He didn't even speak a Malay word at all when you received one of the awards. He said, "If you're a fan of metal, you gotta be aware of the last performance (Nu'est)".
I respect Nu'est and VIXX because during the interview, they even said "Malaysia bagus!". Too bad too many have witnessed what happened.
This was trending worldwide on Twitter last night. /facepalm/ And now it's all over on international sites and forums like Allkpop which has like an average of 10,000 viewers a day.
I'm sorry again and bye.
First of all, I would like to bow 90 degrees and apologize as a Malaysian to Nu'est and VIXX as well as their fandoms for what happened last night during the Shout! Awards in Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia.
Oh, you wanna know what happened? So 8TV invited them to perform during the awards. As you know, not everyone in this country loves K-Pop so when they performed, they were boo-ed and had bottles and even a shoe thrown at them.
Again, I am so sorry.
To add fuel to the fire, the leader of the local band Bunkface, Sam, did a good job in saying that those who listen to K-Pop are not patriotic. What. Excuse me. He didn't even speak a Malay word at all when you received one of the awards. He said, "If you're a fan of metal, you gotta be aware of the last performance (Nu'est)".
I respect Nu'est and VIXX because during the interview, they even said "Malaysia bagus!". Too bad too many have witnessed what happened.
This was trending worldwide on Twitter last night. /facepalm/ And now it's all over on international sites and forums like Allkpop which has like an average of 10,000 viewers a day.
I'm sorry again and bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment