Monday, December 26, 2011

One. More. Week.

Assalamualaikum and hello to all of you awesome readers. If you are aged seven to sixteen and currently living in Malaysia, let me warn you something. Time is running out. THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS.

One more week left to spend your day lazing around in front of the television.
One more week left to use the Internet as much as you want to without getting scolded.
One more week left to go to the places you want to go like the beach, Genting Highlands, etc.
And...
One more week left of freedom from homework and school.


This is the part where you are supposed to scream out in terror or bang your head on the desk. If you are not doing so, there must be something wrong with your pretty head.

So... Next year I am going to be a Form 2! That means there will finally be people younger than me in the school :) I bet they're gonna be scared of me and think that I'm in Form 4 or something (which I am not.) How couldn't they, when even the form 3s this year thought that I was older than them? Now I'm just hoping I'll meet someone taller than me. That would be a miracle for sure. I'm in 2 Gigih next year. :D Same as Aida, Sharon, Awin, and Najwa. *claps*

By the way, my father gave me a pink Swatch watch yesterday and it's really pretty! So now I have two colored watches and I'm figuring out which one I'm wearing at school next year. Maybe I'll wear it according to my mood when I wake up in the morning? O_O

Actually, I'm really going off-topic right now. There's one more week left for holidays and I am not liking it. It means back to being lonely at home as my second brother is going for his PLKN. And Syifaq is entering boarding school next year :( Talking of schools, I heard that SA got the best results in Selangor for 2011 in PMR? Congratulations!!!

People, go and enjoy this last one week before 2012! And let's hope that next year is going to be better than this year ;)

Assalamualaikum and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment