Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! Look at the time now at the bottom right corner of your laptop screen. Scroll your mouse too. What does it says? That's right, it's 11/11/11 ! For those who's celebrating their birthday today, especially those who turned 11 this year, that's simply awesome!
Today at school we didn't learn anything. Other classes were having their end-of-year jamuan.
It's amusing, really, how ever 2 seconds or so we can hear people from other classes and my class singing Waiting Outside The Line by Greyson Chance. For those who don't know, he's in Malaysia now and today would be the time that we can be breathing the same air as he is as this is the closest to him we can get. At 11 o'clock, Raihanna was like, "Nooo, he's in Sri KDU now!!" Yeah, he came to that school instead of SMK (P) SA because Sri KDU voted more than us I guess, but my friends said it's because they are rich. I think they're just jealous because last time David Archuleta went to their school too.
Around 10.30 or something Qistina, Rahah, Madihah called Pizza Hut and they turned it on loudspeakers. It was funny. We could tell the pizza worker guy was suspicious because we were laughing and in the end, he hung up. IT' NOT A PRANK CALL, FOR GOD'S SAKE. So Qistina called the second time and succeeded in ordering two Aloha Chicken and one Chicken Pepperoni. It was delicious, by the way.
After a while, we played Musical Chairs with Natashia and Archana singing. There were three more empty spots and I was like busy reading Pretty Little Liars. I entered by the way. Let's just say in the end, it was between Abirami and I. I WON. But there were no prizes sadly ):
So today everyone was finishing their nickname papers to be put in the 1 Cekap video. Guess what mine is? The Smart-Ass Giraffe. Raisah helped to draw a cute giraffe at the corner. Abirami became the official cameraman today as she recorded each one of us saying a few words and showing our nickname paper. At the end of it, all of us huddled together at the center of the class and sang the 1 Cekap song made during the beginning of the year. Memorable day, today was :)
I can't believe almost one year had passed. Okay, why am I suddenly getting sentimental? Next week still ada sekolah Monday and Tuesday lah -_- But still, today is the last Friday we're gonna have together as Form 1s.

You never enjoy your life
Living inside the box
You're so afraid of taking chances
How are you going to reach the top?


Enjoy this once in a lifetime day, people. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment