Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunway Pyramid

HELLO EVERYBODY! :D
So today I went to Sunway Pyramid today because Sharon is giving me, Mia and Iqah a treat because her birthday was yesterday. And coincidentally, today is HALLOWEEN'S DAY.
Well, I went there at 9.20 or something when Sharon CLEARLY told me to come at 10. As we got nothing to do, we went to McDonalds to eat breakfast and sat beside some English guy and his wife with their daughter and son. Then, when it's finally 10 I went to the entrance to find Sharon, Iqah, and their mothers. Looks like they're waiting for Mia and COINCIDENTALLY, we were all wearing black. I talked to them for a while about the group of boys who were wearing Naruto costumes and asked Sharon if any of them could be Jiro Wang or WU Chun. When Mia finally came we're off to the ice skating rink.
Well, to tell you the truth, it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
NAH JUST KIDDING. IT WAS AWESOME. I fell a lot of times which really was a pain in the butt (my butt's still hurting). Sharon only get in a few times because there's this one time when she fell and I don't know how, I wasn't there, but she hurt her left arm so much that she almost cried and no one was allowed to touch that area AT ALL. Oh, but she still skate though while shaking around . I think Iqah was really awesome because it's her first time yet she's the best (or maybe me, hehe). When Sharon and me are doing our last round, I fell right in front of the entrance and Sharon was like "OMG Durrah, OMG!! Are you OK??" and yet she doesn't try to help me. But then suddenly a Chinese guy grabbed my hand and helped me to stand up. And then he's gone, just like that. Sharon teases me by calling him my PrinceCharming, LOL
After that, we had lunch at Pizza Hut. There's nothing much LOL. Later on, we went to the cinemas to watch 'You Again'. It was seriously funny and awesome. But the thing was, today's the first day of the movie being played so there was really a few people in our Cinema 6. But I hate it cause, the people there don't mind speaking loudly and laughing mockingly or saying AWWWW (even the guys, but they do that to mock).. Later we went on the Ferris Wheel and played the Bumper Car.
Ok then Iqah went back home and I went with Mia to her home until 8 something until my mum and dad came to pick me up.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment