Okay, hello. I decided to post about the Genting Highlands trip on last Wednesday. So, the first thing I did at morning was to choose what I am going to wear and picked a pink long sleeved t-shirt but I finally wore a brown shirt. When I got to school, I waited at the teacher's parking lot for about... 2 minutes (Why didn't you guys tell me we'll meet at another place) because that's where my friends told me to wait. But then a fifth grader asked me:
"What the hell are you doing there?"
"Go mind your own business-lah"
"Okayy, but why aren't you with your friends?"
"Haven't see them-lah >glares<"
"oh they're at the canteen"
That's when I started to march to that place when suddenly someone called my name. I looke around and saw Izzah. She's wearing a pink shirt with the same syle as mine.
Ok, while we are at Genting I noticed something... IT WASN'T AS COLD AS IT USED TO BE. :P It doesn't matters anyway. But my friend were all blaming about Global Warming, too much vehicles, smoke from factories or too much people farting (ok, the last one wasn't true). I know I'm lazy, so I'm not going to write too much. I'll just show the pictures I took while we were there.

Farahin still looking gorgeous after being thrown by dozen of snowballs at Snow World.

From left: Sharon, me, Farahin, Balqis and Farah

Aisyah(the Ketua Murid) and Amira (Cikgu Zuhana's daughter.)



Haiqal trying to hide from being caught by me taking photos of him wearing the bus curtains like a 'tudung'.

Haziq and Sufian trying to sleep which ends up not-so-peacefully because everybody was trying to take photos of them which luckily, I can because my sit is beside them.


That's Naquib, Sufian, Alif and Haiqal posing on the boat in the indoor theme park. Don't mind Haiqal's butt.

Izzah on the ferris wheel.
Well, that's enough for today. Bye bye!! D
"What the hell are you doing there?"
"Go mind your own business-lah"
"Okayy, but why aren't you with your friends?"
"Haven't see them-lah >glares<"
"oh they're at the canteen"
That's when I started to march to that place when suddenly someone called my name. I looke around and saw Izzah. She's wearing a pink shirt with the same syle as mine.
Ok, while we are at Genting I noticed something... IT WASN'T AS COLD AS IT USED TO BE. :P It doesn't matters anyway. But my friend were all blaming about Global Warming, too much vehicles, smoke from factories or too much people farting (ok, the last one wasn't true). I know I'm lazy, so I'm not going to write too much. I'll just show the pictures I took while we were there.

Farahin still looking gorgeous after being thrown by dozen of snowballs at Snow World.

From left: Sharon, me, Farahin, Balqis and Farah

Aisyah(the Ketua Murid) and Amira (Cikgu Zuhana's daughter.)



Haiqal trying to hide from being caught by me taking photos of him wearing the bus curtains like a 'tudung'.

Haziq and Sufian trying to sleep which ends up not-so-peacefully because everybody was trying to take photos of them which luckily, I can because my sit is beside them.


That's Naquib, Sufian, Alif and Haiqal posing on the boat in the indoor theme park. Don't mind Haiqal's butt.

Izzah on the ferris wheel.
Well, that's enough for today. Bye bye!! D
No comments:
Post a Comment