Found this on Facebook.
List down your favourite in these groups, your favourite song, how you liked your bias, and how you found out about the group.
List down your favourite in these groups, your favourite song, how you liked your bias, and how you found out about the group.
- Jewelry - Baby J. Look At Me. She raps really good, seriously. Saw them on Music Bank and watched the MV. Every comment was like "I came here to see the rap." Yeah, don't know much bout them.
- TVXQ - Changmin. ASDFGHJKL Mirotic, Rising Sun, Keep Your Head Down, Doushite Kimi Wo Suke Ni Natte Shimattandarou, Hug. His voice is too awesome and um watched him for the first time on Running Man and saw DBSK's videos on TV and and kinda stalked them on Youtube when I was in Form 1. He used to be my number 1 bias before GD hahahaha.
- Epik High - Tablo. Don't Hate Me, It's Cold, Paranoia. He was on YG Special's Strong Heart. Googled and searched him on Wikipedia and wow he's a genius O.O Started listening to Epik High's songs and the lyrics are too awesome. Their performance during last year's MAMA awards was fantastic ahahaha.
- TRAX - Minwoo. ........ He acted in My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho as the bad guy. TRAX was also mentioned a few times by Seohyun during We Got Married so..
- The Grace - ..
- Super Junior - Eunhyuk. Sorry Sorry, No Other, Superman, Mr. Simple. MY FIRST K-POP GROUP HAHAHA. Eunhyuk's a good dancer and rapper (Y) During standard 5, I checked out Sharon's blog and there was the Sorry Sorry MV and it was love at first.. sound? Yep.
- Brown Eyed Girls - Gain. Abracadabra, Sixth Sense. Watched her and Jo Kwon in WGM. She's like the man and Jo Kwon's like the girl. I don't really remember but maybe during Heroes on the episode when TVXQ came as guests.
- Big Bang - G-Dragon. HARU HARU, FANTASTIC BABY, BLUE, LIES, TONIGHT, LOVE SONG, LA LA LA, ALL ACTUALLY ERMAHGERD. This part here would be too long so I think I should make a separate post just for Big Bang and G-Dragon. So sorry.
- Wonder Girls - Yubin. Be My Baby. Idk her voice is really deep and she raps well. Yes, I have a thing for leaders and rappers in each group. Found out from Nobody obviously. IT WAS 'THE' SONG KAN.
- KARA - Gyuri. Step, Lupin, Pandora. She's really pretty but because of her looks and voice, everything that comes out from her mouth sounds Japanese. Fangirled a lot about Lupin with Aiman back in the days when we didn't know anyone and just like the song for its melody.
- FT Island - Hongki. Hello Hello, Love Love Love. Him in You're Beautiful and Oh My School. Don't quite remember.
- SNSD - Taeyeon, Sooyoung. Run Devil Run, IGAB. They were really funny in Hello Baby and Horror Movie Factory. Taeyeon was really brave O.o Aiman showed me the Gee MV and bla bla bla.
- Sunny Hill - Kota. THE GRASSHOPPER SONG. She.. she's just cool? Saw them performing Grasshopper on Music Bank and um it was the first time for me watching EatYourKimchi about them reviewing this song.
- Davichi - Minkyung. Don't Say Goodbye, We Were In Love. I watched her in Immortal Songs 2 and her voice with Haeri is just asdfghjkl.
- SHINee - Key. Lucifer, Juliette, Sherlock. He sings good, he dances well, he raps, he's funny, his fashion sense. Watched Lucifer for the first time with Aiman and it was a jaw-dropping moment because the dance was just too complicated yet they nailed it perfectly. And one day I suddenly watched their Hello Baby with Widad and just got hooked with them.
- 2AM - Jinwoon. I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me, Even If I Die I Can't Let You Go. He acted in Dream High 2 and he was funny in Yongseo's WGM. Don't remember.
- 2PM - Jun. K. Take Off, I'll Be Back, Heartbeat, Again and Again. Saw his performance of Empire State of Mind and watched him in The Romantic and Idol. Idk.
- Mighty Mouth - Shorry. ... He performed with Ailee that's all I know. Mianhae.
- Dynamic Duo - Gaeko. ... RUNNING MAN :D
- U-Kiss - Kiseop. 0330, Doradora, Believe. His life story is sad. Knew them from 0330 because that song is too nice hahaha and how can I not like them when they keep on saying my name in Doradora lol.
- MBLAQ - Thunder. Mona Lisa, Run. 2NE1's Dara's brother. He's funny. Daripada Maryam hahaha. Watched them in Idol Army, Hello Baby and Sesame Player.
- Supreme Team - Simon D. ... Oh My School and Running Man :D
- After School - Kahi. ... She's really cool during the 2009's Gayo Daejun performance and her acting in Dream High 2 is nice. Not sure.
- 2NE1 - CL. I Am The Best, Lonely, Ugly, Fire, Can't Nobody. BECAUSE SHE'S CL THE ONE AND ONLY BADDEST FEMALE. From Syifaq actually when she introduced me to a fanfiction about GD and Dara. Plus they're so close to Big Bang and 2NE1 TV is fun to watch *^*
- 4Minute - Gayoon. Hot Issue, Huh, Volume Up. Her voice. Listened to their song on a TV commercial and I was like "I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT SONG THIS IS." They're quite fun to watch in Mr. Teacher and Weekly Idol.
- T-ara - Eunjung. Lovey Dovey. Dream High. Idk.
- F(x) - Amber. Electric Shock, Pinnochio, Hot Summer. SHE'S JUST TOO COOL. I don't remember really, but now they are one of my favourite girl groups :D
- Beast - Hyunseung. Actually all of their songs are nice. Troublemaker teehee and he almost got in Big Bang. Don't remember...
- Secret - Sunhwa. Starlight Moonlight, Madonna, Love Is Move. Dunno. THEIR SONGS ARE SO CATCHY.
- Rainbow - Jisook. ... She's small and cute *^*
- CNBlue - Jonghyun. Loner, Intuition, Love Light. I thought he was quiet and all until I saw him in RM and he sings so well! Was watching Music Bank one day with Aiman and they were still new but yep listened to their songs and watched them in WGM.
- DMTN - ...
- Nine Muses - ...
- Miss A - Jia. Bad Girl Good Girl, Goodbye Baby Goodbye. She's so flexible and her rap is..yeah. Iman introduced them to me.
- Girl's Day - ...
- LED Apple - Hanbyul. Run To You. HIS AUSSIE ACCENT. Watched their Music Notes and I have to admit that they're underrated. I only liked When I Was Your Man after watched their cover of it so ._.
- Teen Top - Chunji. Crazy, To You. He used to be my number 2 bias lol. Knew them since form 1 and I remember everytime during Arab classes everyone would fangirl about them hahaha. There was a time when they called me Chunji for some time. They're fun in Weekly Idol and in Chunji's Hidden Track Romance.
- Infinite - Woohyun. The Chaser, Be Mine, Dashi Durawa. He's funny and his voice is amazing. Saw them for the first time performing BTD while watching Music Bank Special with Adeebah in form 1 but only got to know a lot about them better last year because of Syahirah. Watched them in Sesame Player, Weekly Idol, Ranking King, YAMO.
- Sistar - Bora. Loving U, Alone. Dunno. Dunno.
- F.Cuz - ...
- ZE:A - Hyungsik. Aftermath. Watched him on The Romantic and Idol with Jihyun. Knew them after watching Mazeltov.
- The Boss - ...
- JYJ - Jaejoong. In Heaven. WHY MUST YOU BREAK UP FROM TVXQ WHY. OH WELL. Watched him in the movie Postman To Heaven and he's funny in shows. Obviously, from TVXQ.
- Dalshabet - ...
- Rania - Di and Tae. Killer. Their songs are very scandalous really. No comment.
- Brave Girls - ...
- Block B - Zico. Nillili Mambo, LOL, Nanlina. BBAKHBHYJVVJA HIS MIXTAPES. And the lyrics he writes for Block B's songs *^* Izzatul told me about them when they were promoting Nanlina and I sense real talent in them. Go check out Zico's No Limit too haha.
- A Pink - Eunji. Bubibu, My My. Her smile is very pretty and she has a nice voice. She acted in Reply 1997 and is funny in A Pink News. Dunno~
- B1A4 - Jinyoung. Baby Goodnight, Tried To Walk. I would rank him up there together with GD, Zico and Say because he is very talented in songwriting. Nice voice too. Syifaq forced me to watch Beautiful Target when it came out.
- Boyfriend - Youngmin. Janus. No comments.
- Chocolat - Melanie. .... :P
- April Kiss - ...
- C-REAL - ...
- M.I.B - ...
- MYNAME - ... Message.
- Double A - ...
- Chaos - ....
- Spica - Boa. ... She reminds me of Whitney Houston with her voice. They're funny in Weekly Idol.
- BAP - Daehyun. Warrior, No Mercy, One Shot. Too perfect. Just.. watch them in Weekly Idol and see the english subtitles of their songs.
- EXID - LE. ... HER RAPPING.
- NU'EST - Minhyun. Face, Hello. Sweet sounding voice. Knew about them because of Ren since he's too pretty for a male.
- BTOB - Minhyuk. Wow. Sing, rap, dance, personality, all check. Maryam asked me to watch Wow and got addicted to it. Watch BTOB's MTV diary.
- EXO - Kris and Tao. Two Moons, History, She's My Baby. TAORIS. TWIN TOWERS. Knew them since Kai's teaser got out and the night Mama came out, I was like "A WAR SONG."
- Hello Venus - Lime. Venus. I like her blue hair. And she can rap. Really, really fast. Saw them on Music Bank and watched them on Weekly Idol.
- JJ Project - JB. Bounce. Watched him in Dream High 2 and The Romantic and Idol. Bounce is a catchy song.
- VIXX - N. Rock Your Body, On and On. .... Idk.
- A-JAX - ...
- Cross Gene - ....
- Big Star - ....
- GLAM - All? I Like That, In Front of The Mirror. Their music videos are nice and the lyrics of their songs are amaazziingg. Saw them performing during last year's Gayo Daejun.
- C-Clown - Rome and Kangjun. Far Away, Shaking Heart. Go watch them on their MTV Diary. Syahirah showed me Far Away and yeah.
- TAHITI - ...
- AOA - Hyejeong. Get Out. Watched her in The Romantic and Idol. Idk.
- D-Unit - ...
- Tasty - Both. You Know Me. They're so awkward in Weekly Idol. Mehehe.
- EvoL - Say. Let Me Explode, Magnet, We Are A Bit Different. She composes EvoL's songs and choreographs their dance. Just..saw their debut and I was like woaahh.
- Phantom - ...
- Two X - ...
- Tiny-G - ...
- FIESTAR - Jei. Vista. Watched her in The Romantic and Idol and History's teaser videos. Just saw them on TV.
- Lunafly - ...
- 100% - ...
- A.Cian - ...
- TOXIC - ...
- M4M - ...
- Ladies' Code - ...
- GI (Global Icon) - ...
No comments:
Post a Comment