Thursday, January 24, 2013

sweet dreams are made of these

^ i honestly don't know what to put for the post title anymore. song lyrics it is.
Assalamualaikum and - and - hello? 
*cricket sounds*
Oh hey what in the world, I'm blogging on a week day. Yes usually I update on Sundays but well who cares, today's a holiday sempena Maulidur Rasul (Prophet Muhammad SAW's birthday :D). Talking about Maulidur Rasul, let me share a funny story with you. So last year during the end-of-year exams, classes were separated into two parts for the Pendidikan Islam and Moral. Then when we ended I asked Sharon how was her paper. She asked me a question which was on her Moral paper like, "Eh orang Islam sembelih korban bila?" and I told her it was during Hari Raya Haji. And she said, "OH REALLY? I PERGI BULATKAN MAULIDUR RASUL." It became the joke of the year for me hahahahahaha. 
To Muslims out there, err, salam maulidur rasul :D Try to lessen doing un-beneficial things and selawat more today. 
This week was hectic...in a good way? Stood under the blazing sun for more than an hour in front the school gates, wearing my blazer and all on Monday to greet the parents who came to collect the $$$. Spent more time there gossiping and dancing with Shafina, Mitra, and Pui Si lol. Puan Goh's and Datin Mary's farewell event on the next day. I went all teary-eyed when Regina Spektor's The Call played as the background music. Puan Goh taught me Geography for a year so yeah, really sad to see her go. Had to carry their presents back to their cars with Nihad. Oh wow maybe I should be a teacher because the presents they get is.. let's just say, my eyes went as wide as saucers when I saw them haha.
Yesterday was like the usual in class. During PJK I found out I shrunk 1cm. /sobs. Sharon left me halfway in school because she had to go home early because of fever. GET WELL SOON PERSON. So I had no one to talk to since no one's beside me hahaha. Then staybacked. Became Vice Secretary again for Eco Rangers but nobody knows since we didn't even have an AGM. Updated the blog, go see it. Netball was okay, definitely going for the tryouts on Tuesday but I'm not getting my expectations high. Puteri Islam was...haish. Jadi AJK Fotografi. Like. What. The. Jigoku.
I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CAMERA D: 
Okay now calm down. Wait, it's not too late for me to say HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO MY ELDEST BROTHER. 
ok i don't have any comments to put here. my mum edited those photos :D only realizing now that i'm not smiling in any okay whatever. 
Song? Okay.


p.s: hello 17th follower of this blog. thank you for following. 

No comments:

Post a Comment