Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Starlight Moonlight


You’re my starlight, the starlight of my heart.
You’re my moonlight, my precious moonlight.
I only want to see you, you’re the only person that shines for me.


Now is the exact time for you to go 'WAT. DURRAH. WAT IS HAPPENING.' Pfft no I'm not in love, but I'm just addicted to the song. Yes, it's not a confession made by myself. I'm usually not the kind who likes this sweet type of songs but SECRET's Starlight Moonlight got me hooked from 1:26 onwards on the music video. Go check it out yourself :3


Lemme enlighten you on what happened since I last posted. Erk, I'll just post the happy things for now. My class, ze fantastic 2 Nyatuh won number 1 for BOTH Bicara Berirama contest and the Sajak contest. So proud :D I actually dressed up in a baju melayu complete with the sampin, songkok and the cufflinks to portray Tunku Abdul Rahman -.-". Wasn't really a big part anyway and I didn't even have any lines. Besides that, I got a free bottle of Mountain Dew/Kickapoo and two boxes of chocolate-coated biscuits because apparently, I got high marks for the prefect test although *cough* *cough* it's still a B. Well, rezeki jangan ditolak kan?


Had an impromptu sleepover with Sharon and Balqis on Malaysia's Independence Day. At first, I was only inviting them to come and makan-makan and hangout, tengok-tengok diorang terus tidur dekat sini lol thanks to my mother who insisted them to. Invited Farah too but then she balik kampung :( We bought ourselves one Big Bang Alive t-shirt each and Balqis bought a Big Bang wrist band XD Sebagai ganti tak dapat pergi their concert lah kan. Slept late after watching 5 episodes of To The Beautiful You.


I also got promoted as the secretary of Eco Rangers. Quite surprising since I was only a form 2 O_O. Hehehe, I also did a makeover for their blog, http://sa-er.blogspot.com/ . Check it out yo. And dah dapat August Test punya results, teehee. You don't know how shocked I was when I found out I got number 3 for the class and whole form. Woah. And this is the girl who can never come to school without having any unfinished homework.


Let me remind you once again, please listen to the song. ITSAWESOMEYO. And that's all fellas. Assalamualaikum and bye bye. *waves*




No comments:

Post a Comment