Saturday, April 21, 2012
A page.
I am not certain whether I can fit everything that happened since I last posted here until now. Yes, it is my own fault for not being consistent in updating my blog. Thank god today a voice in my head reminded me to do this.
Hmm, when was the last time did I posted something here? Let me check.. March 15th. I'll start from there then :D My family and I went to Terengganu for fun. And then there was the March exams in which I got number 4 in the class and 7 for the whole form. And err, my birthday passed already which was on the 15th April. OK, I'll just tell you what happened on my birthday then.
On the night before my birthday, I brought my mum with me to watch Holes, an English drama in my school. To be honest, I regretted for not reading the book first, because my mum, Farzana, Raisah, her cousin, and I, did not understand the story line at all, haha. And it might be just me because my English is not that good, but I don't understand what they're saying. Plus, there was a group of people behind us who apparently did not care to lower their voice while playing a game on someone's iPad/iPod/iPhone/SamsungGalaxyTab/Blackberry. My mum was complaining at me.
So my mum and I went back home after two hours and when I opened the door... It was like usual. Yes, very anti-climatic right. Except for the yellow and purple balloons hanging everywhere. The TV was showing a football match, three laptops were on; two of them on Facebook (obviously my brothers were using them).
I'm skipping a couple of minutes and haha, my birthday cake was shaped like a red Angry Bird! I got a flowery shawl, a blouse, two story books, a cat bottle (?), a cat tag (?), a cat key chain (?), a Big Bang DVD, a striped black-and-white shirt, three bags, and a One Direction album. Teehee. The next day I went to watch a musical at Istana Budaya with my family. I'll speak honestly. I watched Upin & Ipin The Musical. EH NICE WHAT. Ada anak Tun Dr. Mahathir berlakon OK!
Yesterday was the Majlis Penghargaan & Penyampaian Hadiah. Had a rehearsal the day before. It was HOT. Seriously. I was sweating so much and Cayssey was complaining all the time about how hungry she was. And yeah, nothing else special happened. This morning I went jogging with my family at Taman Tasik Perdana and ate at Jalan Tangling.
Sharon, Tiffany, and Najwa were supposed to come to my house today to discuss the NIE competition, but I don't think they'll show up. It's already like 12:25 PM and Sharon said she'll arrive at 12. Oh well, forever alone. Last night I played about four games of chess with Sharon. We're entering a competition on the 29th April where we're completely sure we'll be beaten by the first match. Trying won't kill you, will it?
I feel so angry now for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's Sunday, and I still haven't finished my homework. I don't really care about the not finishing my homework part but my parents are insisting I do it now. Grr. Looks like this post wasn't really as long as I expected.
Assalamualaikum and goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment