Assalamualaikum and hello people! The final exams are over and now it's total freedom! Wheeeee! Wait, actually, not quite. The Bahasa Arab paper is after the holiday but I'll try to see this day from the point view of someone else who doesn't take that paper. I'm actually happy, despite the fact that I said I won't enjoy finishing the finals. Because no more studying or finishing your homeworks on time till next year. Oh, Raihanna's going to London tomorrow night. Lucky girl :( She's staying there for 11 days and at France for 4 days. Hahahaha just now at school people were all busy hugging her, asking her to say hello if she meets any artists. Like Farzana, Airis and I asked her to ask for One Direction's signature if she meets them (hopefully). Nurin asked her for Jenson Button's signature if she meets him and of course, Aisyatul asked her for Sebastian Vettel's signature if she meets them too. Oh yeah, Farah asked for Logan Lerman's signature too if Raihanna meets him. I have a feeling that all of these are not going to happen but oh well, there's no harm in dreaming, right? Okay, I wonder what I'm going to do this one-week holiday. Yep, you heard it. We SA-ians got a one-week holiday for the Deepavali celebration. The to-do list: Write a post about the dream cast of Fallen, update the It Started With Those Glasses story, update the Airis Styles story, read the America's Next Top Model (ANTM) book series, and... stuff? Oklah I think that's all for now. Bye and have a Happy Deepavali!
No comments:
Post a Comment