Saturday, February 26, 2011

*no title is available*

Hi.
Yes, exams are tomorrow for me.
And here I am, sitting in front of the laptop using Facebook and Blogger. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Hey, did you know that I just found out an interesting fact about myself? Everytime I study always keep munching sweet things. Like just now (YES PEOPLE I STUDIED) I'd eaten an ice cream, a glass of milk, a box (or how do you call it?) of chocolate milk, two something-something filled with cheese cream. And yet, I still did not gain any weight. I think it's because our brain uses the sugar. Right? Like in movies, the evil-smart-mastermind is always soooooo thin although they are like, super rich. IT'S BECAUSE THEY HAVE AWESOME BRAINS
So, what happened for the last few weeks I didn't blog? I got the suntikan HPV thingy. It didn't hurt at all, to be honest. Some of my friends even said it felt ticklish. But unfortunately, the real deal was about 2 hours later. It hurts like @#$%^&*!!!! Everyone kept wailing how hurtful it is, you know.
And then about the week before the last week on Saturday I got to see Shorts! It's a play by the form 5. I think the only interesting one was about the landlady. IT WAS SO FREAKY. It's about a guy (played by a girl) named Billy Weaver who came to an inn owned by an old woman. And then the landlady asked Mr. Weaver to sign the guestbook. While signing it, Mr. Weaver can only find two other names, the last one was about 2 years ago. They seemed very familiar to them. I'm to lazy to tell you what happened but I'll just say that the landlady killed Mr. Weaver with poison and kept him as her 'pet' with the two other guests before him.
Oh yeah, my friend Nurul Alissa moved to MRSM Melaka. It was so sad! Last Friday was her last day and at about 8:30 she grabbed her bag and said she had to leave now. And then all of our classmates hugged her. After she left, I cried. Like, real! She was a good friend to me. If you're reading this, Alissa, I REALLY REALLY MISS YOU ALTHOUGH IT HAD BEEN ONLY 2 DAYS! Hope you'll be doing well there, and hope you will not get your boyfriend too soon there!

Well, that's all boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment