Saturday, July 24, 2010

Two movies and Bunkface!!!

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all.. Hehe, I'm so happy today. Wanna know why? Because I watched two movies and met my favourite band.. Okay, I watched the movie 'Sorcerer's Apprentice'.. It's so awesome (though my brother says it's too ordinary).. And before that went to the International Toy Exhibition. I bought the Gempak t'shirt that is designed by Kaoru (the one that's written 'Girl POWER'. And I almost can't believe my eyes when I saw Youk and Pa'an, the two members of Bunkface. But I actually want to see SAM, the lead singer of the band and not those two .. But he wasn't there anywhere, so I assumed that he ate too much and went to the toilet. I almost forced my brother to enter the gent's toilet and knock each door while calling Sam's name.. But I'm so tired lah.. Imagine, me and my brothers went to Midvalley Megamall at 1. 50 something about went home at 9 at night.. When I reached home, I watched the movie 'Kick-ass'. I think I understand why it said PG13. There was too many swearing and all (don't worry, i won't follow them). But the movie was cool.. Hit-Girl is ultimately awesome!!! Just an 11-year old girl but can use weapons better than military agents.. But it really reflected on how people are this days. Like if you saw someone being mugged or smacked and kicked by someone, would you save them (be honest please, imagine this).. I bet you wouldn't. Even though you may say yes now, if the real thing happened in front of you, I bet you'll just stay out of the way. *sigh* I wish I could write blog entries as awesome as my friend Erin Lai. But nevermind.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment